Find out how to make a complaint, and how our complaints process works.
We are committed to resolving complaints effectively and as quickly as possible.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint, please use one of the following methods:
We will aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 days. Please note the following response times for the type of complaint you are making: -
- Service Complaints, any expression of dissatisfaction with any of our products or services – 8 weeks.
- Financial service complaint, any expression of dissatisfaction about our provision of, or failure to provide, a financial service – 15 days (or 35 days in exceptional circumstances, we will inform you if this is the case).
Although we will keep in contact with you during that time to update you with the progress of our investigation into your complaint.
Our final response will:
- Provide you with a summary of the complaint, setting out the outcome of our investigation and our final view on the issues raised.
- State whether we acknowledge there has been a fault on the part of our business or not.
- Explain your right as a consumer to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (where applicable) if you are unhappywith our response, within six months of our final response.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if for any reason your financial service complaint is not resolved after 15 days (or 35 days in exceptional circumstances), you may refer the complaint to:
Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR
Telephone: 0300 123 9123